Friday, October 24, 2008

Well, here I am

Greetings all.

Yes, I am relocated and back in commission after what seems like an eternity of keeping my thoughts to myself. I think that posed a serious threat to my mental well-being, so I will try to limit the amount of time I take on my future "vacations".

Thanks to the many people who-inexplicably-are fans of my blog on myspace. Those who pestered me to get back out there and write something again. Without your support, I'd still be me. Albeit a me that was pouting around my home in a foul mood, full of pent up well-aged teen angst. So, to all of you...allow me to introduce my new blog: at least I have a friggin' glass... The title of my blog comes from the old idiom about how one sees the world either through a pessimistic or optimistic filter; while I may spend time looking through both, I try to remain cognizant of the fact that my glass may be situationally half full or half empty, at least I have a friggin' glass, right? When I can no longer say that, hopefully I will still at least have a bottle.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are back online line with your blogs.....I needed a cure for my insomnia. THX!
Martin

Unknown said...

Just kidding, of course....I missed you online for the last two months.

Beth said...

Good for you Chris! You are a hilarious writer and maybe someday you'll have a dream job like Carrie in S.I.C., only in Seattle. In the mean time you can entertain us for free!